The largest single incubation network in Europe
ESA Business Incubation Centres (BICs) are embedded in the local community. They are managed by local champions who connect the centres to local- industry, universities, research organisations, government and investor communities.
Tapping into this excellence provides rich opportunities to get your product or service market-ready and off the ground.
- Incentive funding of 50,000 Euro
- Unique ESA Technical support as well as expertise from renowned partners
- Office space and shared facilities
- Access to tailored coaching activities and network support
- Door opener to international networks, research institutions and universities
et's see how much space is hidden in your innovative business idea!
Local BICs also organise engaging activities with attractive incentives and placement opportunities:
- App. Camps
- Satellite App. Competitions
- Specific initiatives (depending on market)
Beyond start-up support, ESA BICs are also partners in technology transfer. As local Space Solutions Centres they are the first point of contact for businesses interested in collaboration or joint-venture. They inspire idea-flow both to and from the space industry. Locally, ESA BICS’s work alongside major partners, connecting them to industry, universities, research organisations, government and investor communities.
The ESA BIC network is a connection of 16 centres across 13 European countries – Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the Netherlands and the UK.
ESA BICs create viable businesses and job opportunities, supporting upwards of 130 companies every year. To date more than 400 companies have successfully emerged through this programme.