The ESA Business Incubation Centre in Harwell, UK, started its operations in 2011 and is managed by the Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC).
It is located at Harwell Campus, a world leading science, technology and business campus based in South Oxfordshire with more than 4,500 researchers, engineers and innovators from over 150 high-tech organisations, and a focal point and cluster for the UK’s rapidly growing high-tech space community.
Wish to join an ESA BIC?
- Your idea must be based on space-related technology, expertise and/or application and target the non-space market
- Your company must not be older than five years or you are going to start a new company
- Your company have to be located at and managed from your preferred ESA BIC
How to apply?
- Choose ESA BIC where you wish to locate your business
- Contact the ESA BIC manager (email to: )
- Download the Permanent Open Call for Proposal for your application guidance
- Download and fill in the Application Template
- Send your signed and completed application files to the ESA BIC manager.